BlueRoads achievements so far:
– Attracted a top executive team who in turn hired an exceptional team under them
– Successfully raised 3 rounds of funding, in rather tough times.
– Delivered a robust and very highly regarded product suite
– Received a lot of respect from customers, analysts including Gartner, partners and other players in the market
– Grew one of the most attractive venture backed SaaS companies
– Introduced a company culture of engagement, openness, team spirit and respect
– Delivered quarter over quarter growth in bookings and about 100% growth year over year with a shoe string budget
– Grew subscriber base (number of partner companies) from about 120 in 2003 to 1,000 in 2004 to 12,000 in 2005.
– Won blue chip customers including Avaya, CheckPoint, Hitachi, HP, Juniper, Nortel and others
– Engaged in technology partnerships with companies like Salesforce.com and Webex
– Maintained consistent vision and strategy
– Introduced disrupting innovations for lead management, deal registration and contract renewal management
– Managed to compete successfully against Siebel and other enterprise class software players
– Managed to win 65% of all channel management deals in the high tech industry in the last 2 years
– Lead the company against major competition to the #1 position in Channel CRM
Anmd the year is not over!